Ok, tomorrow is New Years Eve! Verrry excited. So I’m gonna do my Top 10 Moments of 2009 and my Top 10 Songs. Get excited.
Top 10 Moments of 2009:
10. Cheer Try-outs
9. White Water Rafting and almost dying.
8. Student Life Camp!
7. Winter Dance
6. Going to NYC with some besties!
5. Just being a Freshman. Everything about it.
4. Taylor Swift Concert!
3. Making the ’09-’10 Cheer Squad
2. Cheer Regionals
1. Cheer State!
Top 10 Songs of 2009:
10. Untouchable- Taylor Swift
9. Breathe- Taylor Swift
8. Two is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift
7. Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo
6. Bad Romance- Lady GaGa
5. Fireflies- Owl City
4. Party in the U.S.A.- Miley Cyrus
3. I Gotta Feeling- The Black Eyed Peas
2. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
1. Forever & Always- Taylor Swift
P.S. If I had a 11 it would be One Time by Justin Bieber. (For Lacey!) Haha. You know what? I’m gonna do movies too. Movies I watched the most or loved from 2009.
Top 10 Movies in 2009:
10. Legally Blonde
9. Bring It On
8. Sixteen Candles
7. 10 Things I Hate About You
6. My Cousin Vinny
5. Dumb & Dumber
3. The Blind Side
2. The Proposal
1. The Notebook
There you have it. My top 10s. I’m pretty excited for 2010 though. Hopefully it will start off better than 2009 did. But I’m really excited to see the Last Song, Dear John, Valentines Day, and Eclipse in the movie theaters. I’m hoping for a new TSwift album and some kicking butt at cheer state next year and Sophomore year!! Yessss.